Substance Use Disorder Therapy
Are you struggling to cut back on your drug or alcohol use?
Have you tried quitting and remain unsuccessful despite the impact on your relationships, emotional or physical health, or financial loss?
Do you feel drugs or alcohol are the only solution to get through life?
Are you feeling pressured by loved ones to quit, but you don’t believe you have a problem?
Whether your goal is abstinence or moderation, if you are ready to seek and explore change, therapy can help you maneuver the journey to recovery.
Substance use symptoms and behaviors include (not limited to):
- Feeling the need to use the drug regularly, which can be daily or multiple times a day
- Having intense urges for the drug
- Over time, needing more of the drug to get the same effect
- Making certain that you maintain a supply of the drug
- Not meeting obligations and work responsibilities
- Doing things you wouldn’t normally do to get the drug, such as stealing
- Focusing more and more time and energy on getting and using the drug
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when not using the drug
- Failed attempts to quit using the drug
As a counselor with experience in working with substance use disorders, we will work together to find the path that will assist you toward a successful recovery.
Contact me today for a free consultation!